• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers $25 each BIN Camvoy.com, BDSMpro.com, BisexualVixens.com, FakeO.com, GayGuyCam.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIN lowered to $20 each on the remaining domains.
BIN = $50 for all three domains.

Camvoy.com

FakeO.com

GayGuyCam.com
 
$10 for gayguycam.com

(BTW: nice homepage but the photos links gives a lot of errors and asks for a password)
 
I tried to PM you Paula but your PM Box is full... I'd like to offer you $15 for camvoy.com, if not thats ok, if you accept please send me payment details via PM and I will send funds and push info asap.

Thanks,

Mike
 
Shoot... wish I had seen your offer... just sold that domain along with 8 others for $30 total in the domains fixed prices forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom