• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

2nd offer on Zooty.co.za

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 78222
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 78222

Guest
Perhaps someone can shed some light on the domain zooty.co.za
I have had 2 offers in the last 3 weeks on this domain both over $250

Of all the domains I own this is the most offbeat one - the rest are great keywords but I get offers on this??
 
Hey Zoot is a very cool name ... its a athletic clothing company, a software company, shopping network in aus, Music related, inhibriation reference ( zooted ) among other things. OO ya and its my last name which makes it even cooler :)

Do a search on zoot you'll find many references.
 
Thanks Zoot, Just dont know what to do now, I also really like the name but have no kind of development plan...

Ho hum... Zooty Internet sound quite cool as a provider, maybe I'll hang onto it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom