Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

2nd to last sale of the summer- 10k US+Category targeted visitors - $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxf

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll be heading out of town shortly, so here's one of my sales. I'll only have one more sometime later this summer.

The sale is just the same as the older ones. Here's the text from a previous sale:

I've got another 10k visitor sale up now. If you don't already know, I own www.SuperiorTraffic.net which sends traffic to websites.

Anyways, I'm selling 10,000 US+Category targeted visitors for $20. The normal cost is $27.50. The first person to post *Sold* gets it. If the buyer doesn't agree with the terms of service, fails to pay, or has any other problems, I will re-post this thread.

Have a look at the site (www.SuperiorTraffic.net) for more details. Please remember that to post sold, you MUST agree with these terms of service. Good luck!

I should mention that the winnder will be qualified for 10% off all following orders. All regular customers receive this discount on every order except for their first.

That should do it. If you're thinking about trying traffic, then this is most definately the time to buy.

yanni

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sold.

pm me details

maxf

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent.

*Offer no longer valid*

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom