Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed 2yo.com & 4yo.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brandon

Please give me a fair appraisal on these two domains. I have an and offer and I want to counter his offer. I don't want to make any ridiculous offer. Please be fair.

Domain summit 2024

Originally posted by brandon
Please give me a fair appraisal on these two domains. I have an and offer and I want to counter his offer. I don't want to make any ridiculous offer. Please be fair.

If I understand the business context for these domains correctly, they refer to 2-year old and 4-year old racing horses.

With such a specialized niche, you really have to take into consideration the size of the market and the interent usage for the market (how much the net is used and how much business is transacted through the net).

I'm not very familiar with horse racing, so I'm not in a position to give you a strong opinion without a lot of further research in the area.

As for a "ballpark" sort of estimate, I'd say any final sales price you can get for this kind of domain that falls in the $1000-$5000 range should probably be satisfactory.

For a sale under $1000, factor in your need to sell, your buyer's resources and motivation (as best as you can estimate), how domain-needy your niche market is, and proceed accordingly.

Good luck with your sale.

Miles

Note to board: yet another case where extensive domain market data would greatly help establish the right price.

B

brandon

Thanks, 2yo.com -> 2 you or to you
4yo.com -> 4 you or For you

Originally posted by brandon
Thanks, 2yo.com -> 2 you or to you
4yo.com -> 4 you or For you

Okay. No race horses.

Intentional, stylized, "cutesy" misspellings generally don't have a lot of value, even if they're only 3 characters.

If your buyer is well-funded and motivated, then you may realize a relatively high price, but otherwise, any final sales price in the mid-3 figures should probably be considered satisfactory.

Again, good luck with your sale.

Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators