• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 2ZZ.org Taking offers. Appraised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, mlgrier, but it appears that you [may] have been scammed. Because this is a sales thread I will not venture to place a "real" value on your domain. However, I might suggest that you ask for opinions (by the pros who hang around here) by asking for an appraisal in the Appraisals Forum here: http://www.dnforum.com/f4/
The upside is that this is free.
 
SirSpider said:
Sorry, mlgrier, but it appears that you [may] have been scammed. Because this is a sales thread I will not venture to place a "real" value on your domain. However, I might suggest that you ask for opinions (by the pros who hang around here) by asking for an appraisal in the Appraisals Forum here: http://www.dnforum.com/f4/
The upside is that this is free.
I thank you both thats why I'm here now. So again thank you.
 
to start off your appraisals :)

I own 9x5.org and it's value is around $75-100 or so
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom