Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed 3,500+ Uniques/Day Naruto Blog - SE Traffic - Active Chat with "331 people online"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Uniques/Month: 105,000
Page views/month: 1,500,000
Monthly Revenue: $180

Wospace.com is a Naruto anime blog that offers live episodes of the Naruto anime show viewable right on the site. Almost all visitors return for future episodes, and to watch previous episodes. Wospace does not host these episodes. All naruto episodes are provided by dailymotion.com, and integrated onto the wospace website. Wospace receives a lot of search engine traffic for people searching for 'Naruto episode ###', and other search terms.

To be honest, I purchased wospace just recently with the intention to resell. It's a great site, and once I saw it for sale, I quickly BINed it :). I have further improved the site, and have re-added advertisements to help provide stats for this sales thread. The wospace.com domain name is around 3 months old. However, the site is around 1 month old.

Wospace.com also features its own chat. While making this listing, it says that there are currently 331 active users in the chat. Chat is provided free by chatango. Chat is very lively any time of the day. To be honest, there are tons of people chatting whenever I visit the site. Very active and addictive feature for visitors :).

Revenue Details:

Currently, Auctionads.com advertisements are active on the website. I have added these ads 2 days ago, and it has already received 20622 ad impressions, and 375 clicks. Revenue stats from Auctionads take a few days to a week to process because of how ebay does things, but here is stats from the previous owner of wospace of two days' worth of ads:
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7988/revsi3vt2.jpg
(this is for the two days that the ads were up BEFORE I was the owner of the site. Ads were removed after two days because of the $0.00 stats. After a few days, the earnings changed accordingly.)

I have already optimized and blended in the advertisements for you, so everything's ready to go. Adsense can be added if you have an adsense account. Even better, receive even more revenue with YPN. I myself do not have an adsense account, but the site is in no way banned from neither adsense nor YPN. Increase revenue by 2x with your own adsense or YPN account ;).

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3482/statsxl3.gif

Traffic Details:

Wospace.com currently receives around 3,500 uniques per day. Traffic varies from different days of the week. Usually, the site receives more traffic on weekends because there is no school on those days. Traffic comes from all over the place. Mostly from direct links and return visitors who have bookmarked the site for future reference. A lot of the traffic also comes from Google. Here are a few top key phrases:

watch naruto episodes 217 5.4 %
naruto episode 99 128 3.1 %
naruto episode 91 124 3 %
naruto episode 100 78 1.9 %
naruto episode 103 74 1.8 %
watch naruto shippuden episode 15 68 1.6 %
etc, etc

Buyer will also receive secrets on unique ways of how to successfully market the site for huge amounts of quality traffic, 100% free of charge.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2417/statscw3.gif

*I reserve the right to sell to anyone at any time, and I reserve the right to deny any bid at any time.*

Minimum bid: $500
Buy It Now: $1,400
Reserve: None
Auction Ends in: 48 Hours of this post

Thank You,
Donny O.
Kinkarso.com Network

AuctionAds Stats for Saturday May 26:
Impressions: 12968
Ad Clicks: 216

Traffic Stats for Saturday May 26:
Unique Visitors: 4318
Page Impressions: 84306

Traffic Origin:
82.6% Direct/Bookmarks
13.9% Search Engines (95% of which is from Google)
3.4% External page referrals (youtube, forums, etc)

Pending BIN...

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SOLD - Payment Received. Site Transferred. Transaction Complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom