• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

$3.99 domains at registerfly

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainBuyer

Level 4
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Messages
367
Reaction score
17
Just got an email from registerfly... I tried the promo code...seems to still work. However I have heard very bad things about them here on the DNF board...Not sure what to do...$3.99 transfers are very tempting...What does everyone think about this?

I put the ad in the advertising section...btw I am NOT affiliated with them... Just want to know what everyone thinks of them before I transfer domains over there... so far the feedback hasnt been all that great... Anyone have good experiences with them?
 
If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. BEST ADVICE... listen to what other people have said!
 
Yeah... but when you are parking alot of names... saving a buck or even TWO a name is very tempting.. I think im going to stick with Godaddy or Fabulous though.. Moniker gives you $6.95 domains for DNF members but then renewals are more... with Fabulous, new domains and renewals are $6.75... And they have exceptional support.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom