• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 3 character .com available, pending, hold & redemption period list service

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddent

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Spent some time today manually creating a list of available 3 character .com domains. Also listed is pendingdelete, redemptionperiod, and registrar-hold status domains. I'm selling the lists for $9.95 at http://droplist.omegasphere.net/. The only thing I ask is that you not sell or distribute them yourself for at least a month.

Eventually I am planning on automating the updating and creation of these lists, and others that I will offer as well.

I haven't scrubbed the lists of all the 'good names'. It is complete as of today and yesterday, when the data was obtained and chewed by my server.

As of this listing, there are 3655 available names.

Daniel
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom