Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

3 eNom reseller account questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezinestein

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I’ve recently acquired a $6.95 reseller account from doberry. Thanks doberry!! If anyone here has been considering one, I highly recommend getting it quickly before they’re all gone!

Now on to the questions...

1.) I know the guy above me can see all the names I register. Okay that’s fine. I was told however, for a little more privacy I could set up a sub-account. Push the names there and the person who set me up can’t see them. I like that too. But is it true? And if so, does that affect the cost of the name? When I decide to renew the name, can I simply push it back to my main account... renew it for $6.95... then push it back to the sub-account?

2.) When I set up a sub-account I noticed that the registration prices seemed ridiculously high. $13 for registering a .com and $30 for renewal. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? I thought that any sub-accounts I set up would be able to register and renew domain names for $8.95. Is that wrong?

3.) doberry, if you end up reading this... is there a way for me to change the username that came with the reseller account I bought from you... or must it remain the name you assigned.

I hope these question made sense. And thanks for reading.

Cheers,
ezinestein

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for endorsement.

1.) I know the guy above me can see all the names I register. Okay that’s fine. I was told however, for a little more privacy I could set up a sub-account. Push the names there and the person who set me up can’t see them. I like that too. But is it true? And if so, does that affect the cost of the name? When I decide to renew the name, can I simply push it back to my main account... renew it for $6.95... then push it back to the sub-account?

yes, you can do this, but no need to.

2.) When I set up a sub-account I noticed that the registration prices seemed ridiculously high. $13 for registering a .com and $30 for renewal. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? I thought that any sub-accounts I set up would be able to register and renew domain names for $8.95. Is that wrong?

Yes, $8.95, just lower the pricing. I thing you can set retail to $8.75.

3.) doberry, if you end up reading this... is there a way for me to change the username that came with the reseller account I bought from you... or must it remain the name you assigned.

Cannot change, sorry.

Cheers,
ezinestein

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators