Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

3 Geographic Names - $2,500 Proceeds to ICA - WhaleBeach.com...etc

• Thread starter Deleted member 70408
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 70408

Last week, I offered two great Australian beach domain names for $18,000 to benefit the ICA, but they did not sell. I had sold another beach name for $8,000 the week before, and I think these two are both better. To facilitate a quick sale, I am going to reduce the price of the two names to $15,000 AND I am going to add a third beach name - WhaleBeach.com for free.

I am now offering CoogeeBeach.com, BalmoralBeach.com and WhaleBeach.com for just $15,000! I am also going to pledge $2,500 to the ICA if these 3 names sell. Post "SOLD" in the thread to buy. This is a multi forum post, so first to post "SOLD" get these great geographic domain names.

Here is some information about the three beaches:

Coogee Beach:

According to the Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach:
“Coogee Beach is what life by the ocean is all about. Its culture is urban and cosmopolitan, yet relaxed. Street cafes put the scent of coffee on the sea breeze. Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach is directly opposite Coogee Beach with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean.Known affectionately as ‘Sydney’s Seaside Village’, Coogee Beach is a tranquil environment. Surrounded by one of the East Coast’s most breathtaking beaches and headlands, it embraces a relaxed, casual setting and is only a short drive to the city. Its location makes it convenient to catch a round of golf at the nearby green, do a little shopping, take in a film at The Entertainment Quarter or place a bet on the ’sport of kings’ with the world-famous Randwick racecourse.
Opposite Coogee Beach, 6 kilometers to the airport and 8 kilometers to the Sydney central business district.“

Balmoral Beach:

From Wikipedia:
“Balmoral Beach is arguably one of the most picturesque beaches in Sydney. It is a harbour beach facing East by North-East and is sheltered from direct ocean waves by Middle Head. Balmoral has four separate beaches along a crescent of white sand, with a large horseshoe-shaped swimming area within a shark net. The usually placid waves make it appealing to a wide age range for swimming. The area has a laid-back vibe, with pleasant parkland, cafes, fish and chips, and two top restaurants (also serving brunch). Activities include a walk North along the rocks to Chinaman’s beach (not advisable if the tide is coming in) or South up the hill to Georges Heights.Deservedly one the most-loved “secrets” in Sydney.
Balmoral has views to North Head, Manly, and Clontarf and is situated at the mouth of Middle Harbour.
The famous Balmoral Rotunda is the home of Shakespeare By The Sea a summer outdoor event held at Balmoral Beach. Other notable events include the annual Mudgee Wine Festival.
The Rotunda and Rocky Point Island are also popular for wedding ceremonies and photographs.
Between 1924 and 1951 Balmoral Beach was the location of the Star Amphitheatre.”

Whale Beach:

From Wikipedia:
“Whale Beach is a northern beachside suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Palm Beach is located 40 kilometres north of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of Pittwater Council, in the Northern Beaches region.
Whale Beach is home of ‘The Wedge’, a famous left hand surfing break.“

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.dnforum.com/rules.php#18
18. No charity, fundraising, "woe is me", or any other form of persuasive posts. Too many scams. You may have a well known charity in your signature, that's it. Threads designed to persuade members to provide sympathetic consideration will be deleted and infraction points or bans will be issued.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're a smart guy, imagine the problem we have when other scammers attempt the same thing. Short term maybe your thread will be beneficial, long term we will have similar ideas sprung up by the scammers and when they get banned they will demand you get banned. I'm looking out for you, regardless of what your reaction is to this policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom