• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3 hours out into the ocean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashaw1387 said:
Im exausted thoygh... ill tell you all how it was later tonight.

Andrew,

How did the fishing trip go?

Were they biting?

Fortunately, the weather was good for the trip.

(No hurricanes nearby.)
 
Andrew,

You didn't give us a wrap-up of the trip.

I'm curious since I have never gone out this late in the year.
And, I wanted to know if the fish were biting.
 
Im sorry actnow, I have been so wrapped up in some things I forgot all about this thread.

Fishing was great! We didnt go tuna fishing, but we went Sea bass and Tog fishing instead. Between the 6 of us, we caught about 200 keepers, threw back about 250 because of size.

It was a good day, a little rough getting out there, but we were with the waves on the way back in.

Hope that sums it up for you.

Andrew Shaw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom