Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed #3 in Google for Popular Recently Released FPS Game - HomeFrontBoards.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

RANGER

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Selling an awesome forum for players of the new Homefront game.

Site URL: Click Here

MAIN POINTS OF SALE

- Number 3 in Google for homefront forum behind the official site.

- Gets over 300 unique visitors DAILY (traffic proof).

- Comes with a Facebook page with over 1,600 fans!

- Comes with a twitter account with 57 tweets.

- Premium content. A lot of the search traffic comes from long tail searches for my article titles.

- Dedicated (unpaid) moderator helping me post and keep forum going while I build traffic.

The Facebook fans are all absolutely real. You can see spikes in my traffic stats when I post articles to the facebook stream (example on 20 March) and if you look at the impressions (only admins can see their article impressions so I had to screenshot it) you can see that people are seeing them. I get 1 to 2 new member registrations every time I post an article on facebook.

This forum absolutely will be the #1 forum for this game. The other similar forums are already starting to give up and let their forums die as I dominate them in the SERPS.

Custom logo. The theme is a modified free theme. vBulletin license does not come with the sale but the site has everything else you could wish for. Content, users, traffic, search rankings, the works!

I also created a custom animated 88x31 banner for affiliating and members game userbars:

homefrontboards-button.gif

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is a rare and unique opportunity! If you've ever wanted to own a gaming forum to build your other forums off of with cross promoting or want one to add to your network this is it!

Contact me via PM or in the thread with any questions.

Price: $100

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom