• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 3 Premium infos 4 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2002
Messages
2,455
Reaction score
0
I'm buying more Motorcycle sites so am offering the following premium info names. All taken in the Landrush.

Resort.info (Now sold! quick huh?)
Magazine.info (Pending sale, thanks)
Skateboard.info (Pending sale at $2500, thanks)

Now offering
Skateboards.info ($995, free push at Enom)

First $995 each takes them via paypal. Half down and the balance on receipt of the authorization codes. Transfer fees (if any) to be paid by the buyers or add $7.20 per name for a transfer and free push to Enom account.

Offered here and on D-State.
 
nice names

are you considering trades?
 
Originally posted by icehole
nice names

are you considering trades?

Hey Ice I might for the right Motorcycle/Biker names. I've still got to work a deal for a premium US name with you.
 
Wow! Great info names under 1k each! :eek:
Originally posted by Stocdoctor
I'm buying more Motorcycle sites so am offering the following premium info names. All taken in the Landrush.

Resort.info
Magazine.info
Skateboard.info

First $995 each takes them via paypal. Half down and the balance on receipt of the authorization codes. Transfer fees (if any) to be paid by the buyers or add $7.20 per name for a transfer and free push to Enom account.
 
sent you some stuff :D
 
Resort.info has been sold. Quick huh? Nope it wasn't from the forum here.
 
very nice .infos....!!
I like magazine.info :rolleyes:
 
Magazine.info is now pending sale. Got 8 emails last night offering to purchase the name. The first was gpmgroup. Just got back to the forum here.

Skateboard.info is also pending sale as I returned a response to a previous offer of $2500. I am now replacing the singular with the plural for sale at the same $995 first come first served. Some may think the plural is more valuable. I'll bet with a little bit of marketing to Norway or German interests you could get 5 times that on resale. Give it a shot, I just want a quick easy sale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom