Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed 3 worded domains?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, is it possible that 3 worded domains have good value?

Domains like: topfreegames.com OR freemobilerings.com .

Also .net domains, is phonebook.net worth anything?

Thanks!

Domain summit 2024

if its a good 3 word combo, then sure they have value.

but the percentage of poor 3 word domains to good 3 word domains is greater than with 2 word combo's.

Imo, neither topfreegames.com or freemobilerings.com is a good 3 word combo though.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by safesys if its a good 3 word combo, then sure they have value. but the percentage of poor 3 word domains to good 3 word domains is greater than with 2 word combo's. Imo, neither topfreegames.com or freemobilerings.com is a good 3 word combo though.

Agree, the more words that are involved the percentage of valueless ones increases.

However, I have seen some multi-word domains with good value. As a matter of fact, I have many myself as I specialize in long developed url's and long names, providing they are also real names, phrases and terms. ;)

For example, at one time it was believed I held the record (Afternic indicated that was so) for longest name ever sold on Afternic (approx' 2-1/2 yrs ago) for more than $1000. It consisted of 5 words and 29 characters. That was soon after long domains of more than 22 characters were first permitted by the registrars, in late 1999.

Another active website of mine has 6 words in it (and 28 characters) and is one of my best type-in sites, getting on average 150 uniques a day, with most coming from type-ins as far as I know.

I have always said a long domain which is a real term and real-name is worth a lot more than a short made-up name, which is likely worthless by itself.

Does anyone here have some long but good real-names which also has type-in traffic? If so, please let me know and I may be interested in the domain.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No one addressed your question about phonebook.net. It is definitely of value. The amount could fall within a wide range. I would leave a $ appraisal to those more experienced that myself.

windyreddy

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Realname:Does anyone here have some long but good real-names which also has type-in traffic? If so, please let me know and I may be interested in the domain.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the guy you are looking for. :)

Arvind

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators