Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed 305k Overture Searches

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zoobar
www.shoptool.org
www.shoptools.org

305k Overture Searches.
I could be motivated to sell this weekend rather than develop myself.

Zoobar ... sorry man ... this is another useless name. Why do people keep buying bad names ... and worse still .. keep posting them on these boards.

Most of the people here keep feeding this .. by saying names that are worthless .. will be worth $$$$$$ if they are developed ... etc ... and all other sorts of BS ...

Bad names ... will always be bad names ... people should spend more time .. finding .com's that make sense ... and put the false dreams on the backburner ...

my 2 bits ...

flex

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i don't think this will worth a lot.
.org for this kind of industry doesn't really match.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by flex i don't think this will worth a lot. .org for this kind of industry doesn't really match.

Referring to the shop tools industry in this thread, and others, the value of .org's depends on the name and industry involved to a good degree. This is something I have also been saying for some time, the industry the name is associated with is very important.

For example, this website seems to be best and more valuable as a dot-org, not as a dot-com -

http://www.bravest.org/

Also, some commercial type of web-sites can be as good or even better as an org than a com as the org extension helps denote an image of trust, confidence and camaraderie and a non-commercial non-marketing hype image, though they may in fact be commercial.

An example of that is this site - http://www.byowner.org/

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Zoobar ... sorry man ... this is another useless name. Why do people keep buying bad names ... and worse still .. keep posting them on these boards.

Most of the people here keep feeding this .. by saying names that are worthless .. will be worth $$$$$$ if they are developed ... etc ... and all other sorts of BS ...

Bad names ... will always be bad names ... people should spend more time .. finding .com's that make sense ... and put the false dreams on the backburner ...

I agree with you but don't think this will ever stop lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators