• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 3condo.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolz91

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
I reg. this name to display my domain names for sale. I've been getting about 25-30 uniques/month. I first thought about developing a real estate site.

It's short and catchy.

http://www.3condo.com


Well guys, any value/appraisals??

thanks

:fencing:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom