Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed 4 High Traffic Blogs For Sale: MyComputerHardwares.com, 2012VideoGames.com...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmbdomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
These sites are all for sale on Flippa, please visit the auction to see more details: https://flippa.com/2775151-high-tra...ore-automated-blog-plus-3-aged-websites-bonus

1. MyComputerHardwares.com
Last 3 Month's Total Unique Visitors: 9,641
Last 3 Month's Total Income: $60.99
Pages Indexed in Google: 106,000
Google Webmaster Tool Reported Backlinks: 177

2. 2012VideoGames.com
Last 3 Month's Total Unique Visitors: 831
Last 3 Month's Total Income: Minimal
Pages Indexed in Google: 12,700
Google Webmaster Tool Reported Backlinks: 157
For More Info, See: https://flippa.com/2704213-video-game-news-store-website-great-traffic-bin-3-other-blogs-websites

3. BestPlaceForGolf.com
Last 3 Month's Total Unique Visitors: 158
Pages Indexed in Google: 40,294
Google Webmaster Tool Reported Backlinks: 118

4. ParGolfCourses.com
Last 3 Month's Total Unique Visitors: Minimal
Pages Indexed in Google: 6,670
Google Webmaster Tool Reported Backlinks: 7
PageRank: 1

-----------------------------------------------------
Aside From ParGolfCourses.com, The First Three Sites Have The Following Attributes:
-Wordpress-Based (Easy to Edit, Create, and Control)
-Thousands of Posts
-Over a Dozen Premium Plugins for:
-Privacy policies, feeds, automatic pinging, caching, SEO, sitemaps, social sharing, spam-protection, database optimization, title optimizing, creating mobile versions of the site for handheld compatibility, and much more...
-Adsense Integrated
-Full & Comprehensive Amazon Store Affiliate Integrated
-Ebay Affiliate Integrated
-Google Analytics / Webmaster Tools Integrated
-Automatic Syndication to Get Posts and Articles Every Day
-On-Page SEO Optimized with "No-Follow" Links, META Titles, Descriptions, and Keywords added automatically
-Social Share Buttons at the End of Every Post
-Blogroll to Create Thousands of Backlinks to Whatever Site You Want (Sell Backlinks If You Want)
What Comes With This Purchase:
-The 4 Premium Domain Names (Free Transfer to GoDaddy Account)
-Entire Site Files and Transfer to your hosting account (I will transfer everything for you)
-1 Month of Free Hosting On My Server
-Complete ownership of website content / design (ex. custom logos)
-1 Month of Online Marketing Consulting and Suggestions on How to Really Drive Traffic to your site. (I am an online marketing and SEO professional offering services through WebsiteDevelopmentPros.com, SeoSiteSolutions.com, and TopBlogMarketing.com)
-30% Discount on Many SEO Services For for 1 Month through SeoSiteSolutions.com
Why am I selling all of these sites?
My web services company is simply getting too much business for me to handle. And, I do not have the time to pay attention to any of my own websites as I spend all my time taking care of other people's websites. Therefore, I am selling my own sites for a steal to other's who could do much better with them. Although I could sell these websites separately for much more than I am selling them for here, I simply do not have the time to do all this and would rather give them all to one buyer.
Financial Details

This site monetizes with Google Adsense and Amazon Affiliate. While it has not made money through Amazon Affiliate, its revenue through Adsense, with its increase in traffic, has been rising very much completely organically with little work. It has made me around $61 in the last three months - it's revenue is growing.
Traffic Details

All traffic information listed in the description is true and verified. These sites are constantly gaining traffic with over 90% of it coming from organic search engine searches. No work is required to maintain this traffic - it is all organic and natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom