• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

4 Letter Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
11
Anybody have any idea how many 4 letter domains are still available to register in the .com extension? other extensions?
 
duskdawn said:
http://www.avuw.com/coms/alll.asp

I just found out this but I am not sure if it is the newest version or not.
-------------------------------------

Thank you ! I have checked several names randomly and they are still available for registration.
 
There are a ton of random 4 letter .coms left but none for english words.
I did see that "pruh.com" is coming available from my scripts but don't know what a "pruh" is or really care. (My loss I guess)
 
Thanks for the list duskdawn, I decided I would buy a hundred or so.
 
are there any lists for 4 letters that start with a letter other than A?
 
yes; click on the link and then on .com at the top of the page and you will see the various letters of the alphabet
 
mark said:
yes; click on the link and then on .com at the top of the page and you will see the various letters of the alphabet

You are quite right!
Just revised the link.:ok:

And good luck DogFaceBoy, I don't see the value of random llll.com comes up in the very near future but if you stick to it and have some criteria to do your selection, it is definitely worth it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom