• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

4 letter domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
21
Hey I am planing to buy some 4 letter .com.net.biz.org.info names I am just wondering what is the future in that.. I am planing to keep it for a while how is it looking for 4 letter domains 5-10yr down the line?

.com --- in mid XXX???
.net--- ???
org---???
biz----???
info---???

Thanks I appricate your comments
 
bizzy said:
Hey I am planing to buy some 4 letter .com.net.biz.org.info names I am just wondering what is the future in that.. I am planing to keep it for a while how is it looking for 4 letter domains 5-10yr down the line?

.com --- in mid XXX???
.net--- ???
org---???
biz----???
info---???

Thanks I appricate your comments



Well in 1 TLD there are 456,976 possible 4 letter combos. So maybe $xx :o
 
if you have to renew them couple of times, is that worth the money
to keep them?

Duncan said:
Well in 1 TLD there are 456,976 possible 4 letter combos. So maybe $xx :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom