• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 4 PR2 Domains for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbeanbg

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
The domains I am willing to sale are:
1. Tomira.com
2. FrontPainting.com
3. 937Pets.com
4. OnlineBusinessPromotion.org

Waiting for offerings. Thanks!
 
Hi Guys,

Actually, I just checked with ResellerClub to see how can I transfer domains out and I must first wait for the domains to be at least 60 days old(it must be the days after the domain is registered with me).

And the domains I am offering are not that old, so probably I will not be able to transfer them out. Sorry for the post. I'll repost the domains once they are older than 60 days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom