• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

4 year business.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
Hi all. May not be the right forum for this but I have been running an online business for the past 4 years selling textiles with my own twist of design. Looking for private appraisals. Relatively successful using just word of mouth and a links program; no advertising. Want appraisals for whole network of sites (1 site + 10 mirror pages + 6 forwarded domains) so I can sell at the right price. I want appraisals from well established business/domain people. Please contact me via PM if you can spend the time to help. I will send details.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom