• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

$40 loan needed. To be paid back in 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
I am in need of $40 paypal for a transaction but will not have the funds untill the 30th of this month.
Anyone that can spot me $40 untill then, please kindly Post or PM.

Thanks a million.
Andrew Shaw
 
I got ya dude. PM me paypal

You know..."Chris love the kids" :trick daddy music in background:
 
Paid in african blood diamonds..enjoy
 
Just received it. PM sent once again. Thanks.
 

i before e except after c ;)

anytime dude...no worries mon :hippie:
 
exception to the rule: the one that I always get wrong is wierd..it looks weird spelled wierd instead of weird..maybe I am just weird..umm err wierd.
 
Yes very wierd, I mean weird....or is it wierd...what ever :)
 
deja vu...lol
 
I am wired to explode. :ok:
 
Focus, while you're at it, I might use some $40k loan, payable by the end of the 2025 :)
 
Just 40k? Whats my % of return? :smile:
 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..that explains it. I can't say that you convinced me... :laugh:
 
Focus is a baller with all the Parked paychecks he gets ..
 
Yeah, my whopping $10 a day ;)
 
Sure you can get it...let me know if you find any extra where you get it from :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom