• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ***407 Domains In Liquidation***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing received yet, and I was number 7 or so..
 
Hey Guys,

Thanks to all those who responded so far. Verizon was digging up our neighborhood (again) last night so I lost connection. I will make sure to respond to everyone inquiries right after I type this. Please make sure to wait until I send you the list as I am using my secondary email for this. I have a double whammy going on right now as my hosting company hasn't fixed my main email since Wed so I am receiving nothing at the athletesites.com email.

Regards,
Ben
 
SOLD - sharkoil.com
 
PM Sent, anxiously awaiting your reply.
 
PM and email sent in the last couple of days. If the sale is still going, please respond. Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom