• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 4460.com for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokarev

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Terms of transfer: Push
The current domain registrar: Moniker
The domain is registered :07-feb-2000
Deadline for registration of the domain: 07-feb-2022
Domain Price: $ 1000


Contact; [email protected]
 
I see this name at Enom and its owned by Traffic Names Ltd
 
Hmmm...a deal too good

busted?
 
This is way too strange. Domain was transfered today to Moniker. I highly doubt Ian Andrew from Traffic Names Ltd would sell this domain for less than $1k... possibly stolen ? If so Ian needes to keep an eye on his entire portfolio!
 
Similar situation happened to me where I bought some domains registered at Moniker and then Moniker ended up taking them back and now I'm out a few thousand. I wouldn't recommend buying any domains with high liquidity that are registered at Moniker.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom