Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

$49 snap back now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxheadroom

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
can anyone explain to me why I see from time to time these $49 specials at snapnames from some other site, yet their own affiliate program (via cj) only offers $10. So how does one get to offer $49 thru some affiliate link that obviously they are profiting from?

K

kingdon

Ouch!!!!! I just wasted an extra $20 tonight, let's hope I at least get the name.

Don

uuallan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just so you know I tried using the service through the link, and from your site, and while it says $49 on the intro page, when you actually get to the reservation page it comes up $69.

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you turn off your pop-up killer and click eihter link above, you will see one that pops with the message “The promotion offer has expired.”

Thanks anyway.

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is not my site, I just got from Snapname's newsletter. It's kind of weird cause it says the offer is valid till Nov 15.

Anyway, I've edited the original post so people won't assume its still $49 and then pay $69 ;).

uuallan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by William9
If you turn off your pop-up killer and click eihter link above, you will see one that pops with the message “The promotion offer has expired.”

Doh! Sorry about that, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom