• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

5 U.S. Presidents on a Plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddypi

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
2,340
Reaction score
0
"Five presidents are on a plane: George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton. George Washington says, "I will make someone happy!" and throws a dollar bill off the plane.
Then Abraham Lincoln says, "I will make five people happy!" and throws 5 one dollar bills off the plane.

Then Thomas Jefferson says, "I will make 500 people happy!" and throws 500 one dollar bills off the plane.

Then George W. Bush says, "I will make the whole world happy!" and throws Bill Clinton off the plane."
 
Hmmm some people thought Clinton was bad :cheeky:
Look what we've got now :evil:
 
Should have been the other way round :disappoin

Atleast Clinton was relatively better :rolleyes:
 
Relativly better? He was amazing compared to this piece of drek we have now.
 
I was quite young when CLinton was here so dont really know much about him but this man!!! Well, tell you what, just come on a visit to Asia and ask anyone about Bush. You'd run for your life. :disappoin
 
Should have thrown G.W. off that plane
 
haha it's not too late :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom