Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fixed price -

Fixed prices set for the domain(s) listed in the original post.
Domain summit 2024

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last chance to buy FunkyBreaks.com for $5. This domain has a bid at NameSilo auction and will be removed from my account within a few hours.
You do realize that it will have to be renewed too, so will you be able to push it for the 5 dollars, or will that be in addition to the renewal fee?

WORDSWORTH

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You do realize that it will have to be renewed too, so will you be able to push it for the 5 dollars, or will that be in addition to the renewal fee?
For $5 it's just the auth. code. The buyer will need to intiate and pay for transfer to a different registrar as mentioned in the first post. This domain will need to be transferred away from NameSilo by the buyer before the domain is removed from my account. I just checked and the domain is still in my account and the auth. code can be provided. If transfer fails for any reason, a full refund will be provided as noted in the first post. I have transferred many expired domains away from NameSilo before without any problems.

Edit: As this domain will no longer be in my registrar account at start of business tomorrow, I have removed it from sale.

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators