• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 5OZ.NET Google PageRank = 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serg

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: 5OZ.NET
Reg. Godaddy (Only free push)
Reg. date: 28/12/2004
Exp. date 28/12/2013
Payment Via Paypal
Google PageRank=2
Valuate.com's appraisal = $710
Taking offers from $70, because I have an offer for $65 and a week later I'll sell domain.
Feel free to post your offers here or PM me.
 
Last edited:
taking offers. 3 days left. Taking offers from $70, because I have an offer for $65 and 3 days later I'll sell domain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom