Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

6,100 Successful Requests, 4,500 Visitors but NO AdSense Revenue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

calif.bob

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What am I doing wrong?

Since publishing the "new" site on February 15th, it has had 6,113 successful requests - 3,698 in the last 7 days. These figures differ from the figure on my page hit counter by approximately 1,500 visits. I'm not sure why.

This is my first attempt at working with Ad-Sense and I'm dealing with a real learning curve when it comes to optimizing ads.

My website is called Rent-A-Hitman: Your Point & Click Solution - and I do have a few ads listed, but they are not really content friendly. They are primarily just decent looking image banners that I wanted to use just to give the site some color.

Considering this is my first real attempt at building a website and using any type of PPC system, I don't really know what to expect or what I should look for to get the most out of my ad-sense experience.

If you care to explore my site and critique it, I would be more than happy to hear your input.

In closing, please understand that "Guido" is a fictitious character and that RAH is not really an "organized" operation. In fact - the whole website is very Un-Organized and is a lot less lethal than it may appear.

Thanks in advance!

Calif.Bob
www.rentahitman.com

Domain Summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I see no AdSense ads. And frankly, for a spoof site what type of customers are you expecting to get?

calif.bob

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is purely experimental so therefor I'm not sure what I need to do.

I understand that the whole "hitman" subject is like playing with fire, but apparently it's generating a source of traffic that wasn't there previously.

Perhaps background check or life insurance company's ad spots would be nice. Florists and public service ads would also work.

Just a thought.

CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators