Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

6 char generic.com budget $XXX,XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nh4OH.com
C6H5OH.com

Hello I guess you have not read this thread properly, Nick is looking for a 6-7 word generic.com i.e, a 6-7 character length dictionary word, also he mentioned to PM the names.
You are either ignorant or negligent :upset:

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess to the right person NhrOH and C6H5OH mean something, specifically Ammonium Hydroxide and Phenol, respectively, but I'm pretty sure this isn't "generic."

WmLoz

Gaz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry that I haven't been specific enough, I'm looking for a generic (english dictionary word .COM) that I can use for an undefined niche entertainment/impulsive visit website. We need something we can brand, break.com is a great example of a name we would buy, the name needs to have a positive and cool meaning, popular slang is ok.

We're also willing to pay a good fee to anyone finding a name we can use.

Hi NickSE, What sort of finders fee are you offering ? I know of a Perfect discriptive one going by what you've asked for above.

(probably in the 60k to 120k region, for you to negotiate)

1996 domain
OVT with Ext 179 in January 07
No TM in uspto.gov

6 letters but better than Break !

dadster

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am one of those who submitted the 'crap' six letter generic .coms you asked for.

Geez - maybe your specs are crap? Try being a little more specific next time.

I also take exception to someone who specifically asks to be pm'ed and then publishes the names they received in private on a public forum and referes to them as 'crap' and people wasting your time.

Learn how to write a comprehensive specification and maybe then you will get what you want and not replies to your worse than crap spec.

I should probably contact the owner and admins as to you publishing pmed names publicly - but I would much rather that you apologize to those who you denigrated

NickSE

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am one of those who submitted the 'crap' six letter generic .coms you asked for.

Geez - maybe your specs are crap? Try being a little more specific next time.

I also take exception to someone who specifically asks to be pm'ed and then publishes the names they received in private on a public forum and referes to them as 'crap' and people wasting your time.

Learn how to write a comprehensive specification and maybe then you will get what you want and not replies to your worse than crap spec.

I should probably contact the owner and admins as to you publishing pmed names publicly - but I would much rather that you apologize to those who you denigrated

I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings I just got very frustrated with the large amounts of non related offers in my inbox, and yes the initial description from me wasn't good BUT the price range I referred to should give some kind of basic quality guideline.

- Nick

Gaz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply - PM sent

prateekj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rock0.com

neopolus

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
as Requested PM'd you with a .com

Let me know,

Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom