• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 63 Big Domains. Bulk Lot Only $39,999,999.95 - MOST ALREADY PROMOTED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serotonin

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
CRAZY MONEY OPPORTUNITY!

SALE OVER




TRANSACTION THROUGH ESCROW.COM

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
 
no comment....*sigh*
 
Wow, what a deal! :cheesy:
I hope there is no sales tax :cheesy:
 
yea just like your auction, Blink, 300K and no sales tax
I mean sale
 
Way to go, Y
I'm happy for you.
 
Blink said:
My auction?
I've just negotiated a sale of 2 domains from that list for $300k. :cheesy:

Grrr thats the kind of action I could do with :)

Nice Blink-
 
What a deal!! :goofy:

Someone place your bid now please!!

SXI said:
CRAZY MONEY OPPORTUNITY!

BIDS: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5706094742

WINDOWS2008.COM
thebiggergame.org
e-hostonline.net
myfavouritemovies.com
zuulfiles.com
12voltrecords.com
accessdvd.net
zoedomain.com
eminentdomain-lawyer.com
earthboundsmokeghost.com
1020pix.com
film--reviews.com
softwarepark-goa.org
tfiles.net
online-gamesxxl.com
barelylegalphotos.com
digitallegaloffice.com
ivee.org
truegamernetwork.com
trophygames.com
theprofilersgroup.com
warpzonegames.com
mp3-albums-2002.com
get-domains-online.com
tribalhost.com
strategygamefan.com
fordomainrent.com
firstwavevideo.com
internetprovideo.com
games49.com
11parkavenue.com
fordomainlease.com
safgames2002.com
game-ref.net
jonahthemovie.com
saturdaysinthepark.com
100megababes.com
livinthegame.com
galaxygames.net
sattathemovie.com
worldzonedvd.com
handhelddomain.com
101internettips.com
mp3universal.com
footyfiles.com
sparkled.net
3dots.org
fureur-lefilm.com
sheepshop.org
technomp3.net
ironfist-themovie.com
theblackthornefiles.com
sheepshop.name
jungleparkcostarica.com
shemalepornmovie.com
musicofiles.com
njmovietime.com
waterlootechnologypark.com
parkinsonaction.com
sheepshop.info
posters-movieposters-musicposters-filmposters.com
40x20.com
ibsenfilm.com


TRANSACTION THROUGH ESCROW.COM

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
 
Blink said:
I've just negotiated a sale of 2 domains from that list for $300k. :cheesy:

And you couldn't buy the remaining 3 letter .US?
 
Blink said:
My auction?
I've just negotiated a sale of 2 domains from that list for $300k. :cheesy:


Pretty impressive sale (for the seller) considering there weren't really any "stand-out" domains on that list --at least not at first glance.
 
puravida said:
Pretty impressive sale (for the seller) considering there weren't really any "stand-out" domains on that list --at least not at first glance.


Blink was talking about his own list including:

da.com
dfq.com
dgq.com
dgu.com
diq.com
qu.com
RJV.com
rw.com
email.org

etc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom