Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

appraise 6gy.com - what would this go for?

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

luvli1

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello, I have a ton of NLL.com.

Can anyone please give me an idea as to what a name like 6gy.com might sell for these days?

These ones are tricky for me to put a value on because to me, 6gy means nothing, but to a company called 6 Get Youth (made up company) this short domain can really be beneficial .

My view on these names may be way off, so if anyone be willing to share what this name may generate, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

luvli1

Level 1
Reaction score
hi, tough one..

namebio suggests that there is a good chance:
View attachment 8277

.. have you used namebio.com before?

.. I personally wouldn't risk investing in these

best!
H
I’ve used it here and there. I’m Usually good at putting an accurate value to a name, until it comes to names such as this one. When I do I forget all about taking a look at Namebio. It’s a great resource when I remember. 😄

I agree with you in regards to investing in variations of NLL.com’s. I personally wouldn’t, however I inherited quite a few from my dads portfolio when he passed. In my opinion, the registration fees are just burning a hole in my pocket, but for some reason, I just can’t bring myself to letting any of his names drop from the registry.

I appreciate you taking the time to provide me with that reference- I know you must be a busy guy. 😉

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
no worries, just list them at all marketplaces.. maybe $200-500 each?

and, you are most welcome to listen them one by one, or all in 1 post at the relevant category (domains for sale).

All the best! H

carledgar

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am thinking 6guy or 6gay as two possible breakouts of the abbreviation 6gy - just a thought and wishing you success

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom