• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

$7.46 click

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
Just noticed that yesterday I had a $7.46 click at ND, pretty nice eh!:smilewinkgrin:
 
ye really need to check domainsponsor
 
Could you tell us the keyword, if its not a secret? :)
 
who here has gotten the highest click?
 
I had 2 x $8.18 on Sedo. It's the exception to the rule unfortunately.
 
It's really hard to say... most of the times, the clicks worth in cents... once in a while there is a big jump in the amount. I don't think the keyword is relevant anymore. It's which link within the page that pays more.
 
never really see anything over $2 or $3, and even that isn't often.
 
I think some of the links on DS are CPA.
 
I have had $8.58 -$9.08 a few times for keywords MEDICAL SOFTWARE. Now average per click for same keyword is in the $3.75-$4.25.

Still looking for that magic that would pay the same thing consistently.
 
I've had a $9+ click on sedo and a few $7's...but they catch on quickly and drop those down to 50 cents after a day or two...I guess keeping the rest for their profit. I keep changing the key words and find the 2 & 3 keywords have the highest payout...until Sedo drops the payout.
 
i got several $6-$12 clicks on mesothelioma domains at parked
 
$36+ regular DS autoinsurance related
 
who here has gotten the highest click?

I used to get $16 clicks all the time.

My best?

I got not one, but TWO for $746.00 :bandit:

I know nuffin.
 
I used to get $16 clicks all the time.

My best?

I got not one, but TWO for $746.00 :bandit:

I know nuffin.



what site was that for? health related? or ins related? or etc etc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom