• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale $7.88 .ca Reg At Namespro.ca

jaydub

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2004
Messages
5,852
Reaction score
546
$7.88 .ca reg at NamesPro.ca until Oct 31....reg away:);)
 
Just used it. Awesome stuff. Why can't the prices be below $9.99 all the time if they can afford 7.88 right now. Is that below what CIRA charges?
 
I am not sure how that works (I probably should be more informed o_O). But for now I will take advantage of the savings...
 
Back
Top Bottom