Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

$7.99 PayPal Registrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
UPDATE

This offer is temporarily ON HOLD - while I look into a proposal that somebody just made me. I might be able to add a 'real-time' automated PayPal registration system to my site - so I will post further details as soon as they are available. To the 3 members who ordered names with me already this morning - your names have all been pushed to your eNom accounts. Thank you for the business and also for the kind words. :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heyo everybody!

I am currently offering PayPal regs for only $7.99

All regs will be thru eNom - so the names will be 'pushed' to your account immediately. You can sign up for a free account at www.enom.com if you don't have one already. All I ask is that you make the process 'no hassle' by contacting me with the following information ready to go.

1) Name(s) you want to register. (No minimum or maximum)

2) Your eNom account ID - where the names will be pushed.

3) Be prepared to submit payment via PayPal immediately.

This is a test run to see what kind of response I get. If the response is good - then I may consider doing this on a regular basis - and adding it as a feature to NamePopper.com

So for now - if you see that I am logged in here at the forum - I can register the names in real-time for you - and push them to your account immediately.

Thanks! :)

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
By the way - this offer is good for - .com | .net | .org | .us | .biz | .info

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about doing this. It's nice service at a good price you're providing. After PayPal fees you're only making $.50. If you're refilling your $6.95 Enom reseller account by CC then it only works out that you're profiting $.29 per domain. The profit goes up a little bit if people pay for several domains in one transaction because of the $.30 PayPal flat fee per transaction. Anyway, it's nice of you to provide the service and your time for very little money. If I didn't have a $7.25 reseller account I would take you up on it.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Greggish! :)

UPDATE

This offer is temporarily ON HOLD - while I look into a proposal that somebody just made me. I might be able to add a 'real-time' automated PayPal registration system to my site - so I will post further details as soon as they are available. To the 3 members who ordered names with me already this morning - your names have all been pushed to your eNom accounts. Thank you for the business and the kind words. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators