• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 7 adult names for dnf$

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domain newbie

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Messages
2,642
Reaction score
1
20HRS auction, these domains all on aplus.net and will be pushed to the higher bidder (to his own aplus.net accaunt), not willing to sale separately

Expiration Date 2006.03

all 8 !!!

bids starts at 1000 F$ post your bid !

masturbator.biz
adultpornuk.com
ukpornonline.com
ukpornxxx.com
ukpornportal.com
hotcockcafe.com
****ingisland.com
pornjesus.com
 
Maybe interested when I have the posts done if you still have them!
 
Angelx666

I tried for over half an hour to find the place to open a free account on that registrars site and there is no way without having speakers and mic connected to pc.

You then said you would sort it but then that I would have to wait 2 weeks for you to be bothered to start the transaction?

I would be happy to complete this if it were possible (if someone knows how to open a free account with the registrar Please tell me how as I cannot find a way?)

But as for waiting 2 weeks for you to begin the process no your right I could not wait as I dont know you from adam and this is most unusual!

If someone has any experience of this registrar and can help us both out in completing this transaction in a timely fashion I for one would be most grateful?

If it is possible with just a keyboard (which I have tried but to no avail) as you say then I will need some details in order to do so also!
 
Hi Angelx666, I will take them for 1000 DNF$ if the offer still stands.
(and I already have an aplus.net account)...
 
Did this get sorted are are these domains still available?
 
Yes, I bought these domains...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom