Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

7 US city COM names! $35 each in bulk! granada-hills.com, la-verne.com and 5 more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoWhere

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am selling 7 beautiful GEO .COM domains representing great locations in California, Los Angeles area!

All domains expire in January 2013. Free push at Moniker! The domains are 7 years old!

Price: $35 -> $25 -> $19 each if you buy all 7 in bulk, that's $245 -> $175 -> $133 for all!

la-crescenta.com
Census-designated place (CDP) and an unincorporated area in Los Angeles County, California. The population was 19,653 at the 2010 census.

granada-hills.com
Granada Hills is a district in the San Fernando Valley region of the City of Los Angeles. Population (year 2000): 54,700

la-verne.com
La Verne is a city in Los Angeles County, California, United States. The population was 31,063 at the 2010 census

la-habra-heights.com
La Habra Heights is a city in Los Angeles County, California, United States. The population was 5,325 at the 2010 census.

palos-verdes-estates.com
Palos Verdes Estates is a city, incorporated in 1939, in Los Angeles County, California, USA on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. The population was 13,438 at the 2010 census.

palos-verdes-peninsula.com
The Palos Verdes Peninsula communities within southwestern Los Angeles County in the U.S. state of California include:
the City of Palos Verdes Estates
the City of Rancho Palos Verdes
the City of Rolling Hills
the City of Rolling Hills Estates
Academy Hill: a small unincorporated area.
Westfield: a small unincorporated community.
The peninsula is an affluent bedroom community known for its dramatic ocean and city views from the Palos Verdes Hills, distinguished schools, extensive horse trails, and high home prices. To its inhabitants, Palos Verdes is known affectionately by its initials, P.V.

rolling-hills-estates.com
Rolling Hills Estates is a city in Los Angeles County, California, United States. The population was 8,067 at the 2010 census.

Thanks for looking! Post SOLD to claim and PM me!

Last edited:

WhoWhere

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This Sunday only - claim any domain individually at [offer ended] or buy them all for [offer ended]!

This offer ends at midnight, PST time!

Last edited:

WhoWhere

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pricedrop! Now $25 each! Post SOLD to claim and PM me!

WhoWhere

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Final pricedrop! Just $19 each! Post SOLD to claim or PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom