• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 786.eu - worth roughly how much please?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azam.netAzam.net is verified member.

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
307
Reaction score
16
As well as having value in its own right as an extremely rare three character domain name, 786.eu has added value because the numbers '786' have special meaning to Muslims. There are 1.5 Billion Muslims around the world and 786 is a special number for them.

Any idea what this may be worth please? We have received an offer of $200 on Afternic and would like to determine how much to counter with.

Many thanks.
 
~ 2-10K
Actually, .eu market is young yet, but .eu domains is better, then .net's, between .net's and .com's
Throught 1-2 year, .eu's will cost very much.
Thanks, DNP.
 
if it was .com then around 10K but as it is .eu...6/7 in value..I think around 2K$
 
I think around $1k. EU is much like.NET nowdays.
 
The real problem with .EU is the fact that the extension is heavily underdeveloped and lots of domains will be dropping on april 7 when the renewing bills are coming for the first time.

Apart from the extension, NNN is always nice and 786 is a good one. I think somewhere around high $xxx is a fair price.
 
Thank you everyone for your appraisals.

DNP - Thank you very much for your appraisal. I wish it was £10k but unfortunately I doubt it's as high as that. I think viman is close to the figure.

leo - are you by any chance the person whose made the bid at Afternic? I ask because the buyer is 'leonardovl' and the offer went up to $450.00 exactly two minutes after your post. The reason I ask is because if you are person, we should negotiate directly and agree on a price that both of us are happy with. Email us on domains AT azam.biz if it's you.
 
mid to high 1,XXX :yes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom