• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 7i.net and 2j.net

  • Thread starter Thread starter dragonhawk
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dragonhawk

Guest
Wondering what the current value of these 2 domains are?

Thanks for feedback.
 
for resellers 800-1200
 
About $900 each.
 
$1200-$1500 each wholesale.
 
Current value is always pretty hard to give. If you have a very interested party in the name then you probably could get more... but if you are looking to resell i probably wouldnt go too much over $1000
 
The reason i ask is because I received an offer of $1k for each of the domains. Just not sure if I should accept it...
 
dragonhawk, I'll use a real example from the past as an answer. Would I sell you a two-letter .net domain for under $2k today? The answer is no :-D But I did, and you're a lucky SOB LOL

Now, 2-char .net's can be equally valuable today. I'd say that those two can fetch up to $2k a piece.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom