• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 8-Z.com,AY6.com,AY7.com,C03.com,C05.com,C06.com,C09. com

Status
Not open for further replies.

deef95

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2008
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hey, I'm accepting offers on the following domains. I'm in no rush to sell at the moment, but I do plan on clearing out all these domains in the near future. This thread will hopefully give me a ballpark for future pricing.

That being said, if I get an offer I can't refuse, the domain is yours :) I may even add BINs to this thread in the future, given the state of the bidding.

Reasonable trades will be considered. Also, feel free to bid on the entire package.

The domains are registered at either GODADDY or ENOM. Payment can be made through Paypal (verified member, masspay preferred) or Epassporte. Escrow is available through Escrow.com, buyer pays fees. Or Sedo.com + 10%.

Again, here's the list:

8-Z.COM
AY6.COM
AY7.COM
C03.COM
C05.COM
C06.COM
C09.COM


The bidding for each domain should start at 150USD.
 
I think he meant that was the starting bid. Not the buy now.
 
All of the above domains have been sold with the exception of 8-Z.com

I am still accepting offers for 8-Z.com. Starting at 400USD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom