• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

$85 now, for $100 in 15 days... Not enough paypal funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
I need $85 for a purchase, but dont have enough paypal funds untill 9/01, which is 15 days from now.

Anyone that can help me will recieve $15 interest. I know its not much, but it would be GREATLY appreciated!

I will be out for the next hour or so, If you could, please send payment to [email protected], make sure you post PM sent if you are sending me a PM, as I wouldnt want more then one person sending me funds.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Andrew Shaw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom