• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ___ FZ.net ___ (Pure 2 letter.net)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toho

Exclusive Lifetime Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
1,101
Reaction score
7
" FZ.NET "

*** Sales ended ***

Transaction: Escrow.com (Buyer pay escrow fee)

Transfer: OpenSRS (Quick transfer)

Last 2 letter.net itme for sale.


- toho -
 
I wish I had the money.. those are my initials :)
 
Hi, dot.

Good chance !
This is bargain price.

Someone offer me HJ.NET
HJ is thier initials.
But I rejected US$5,000 offer. Because HJ.NET still using for my name server. ;)
 
Price reduced.

I will accept this price until 36 hours from now.
 
Nice name! I'm considering buying this name, someone please give me a good market of FZ char combination.

Thanks in adv.
tw
 
You could start a fan site about me :)
 
Originally posted by dot
You could start a fan site about me :)

:laugh: you're funny.

great name deserves a free bump.
 
Sales ended. (Time over)

Thank you.

- toho -
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom