• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ___h e r e___W E___g o___A G A I N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prosperous

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
3,060
Reaction score
8
OK, all you hyphen lovers and haters, these are my last h-y-p-h-e-n-(h-)a-t-e-d lots!

Post your bid(s) in this thread per lot you are interested in. If I really like your bid (Secret: I am not aiming very high here ;) ) then I will consider it SOLD immediatly and will contact you to finalize the sale.
Or, if I still want to wait for a higher bid first, then I will wait till Friday May 23, 12pm (GMT) to see if such a higher bid will come.

Start-out for each is $4, with increments of $1 (or, if you wish, more). Payment = PayPal.
All names are at NameCheap and will be pushed into your NameCheap account.



Lot 1:
A-M-E-R-I-C-A.biz
A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N.us
A-M-E-R-I-C-A.info
J-O-B.biz

Lot 2:
F-I-L-E-S.com
H-O-U-R-S.com
P-R-O-M-O.com
P-R-O-M-O-T-E.com

Lot 3:
P-L-A-Y-E-R.com
P-L-A-Y-E-R-S.com
M-O-N-T-H.com
R-E-W-A-R-D.com

Lot 4:
E-N-T-E-R.com
S-I-T-E-S.com
D-O-T-C-O-M.com
A-D-D-R-E-S-S-E-S.com

Lot 5:
C-O-P.com
E-N-D.com
G-O-V.com

Lot 6:
S-I-R.com
Y-U-M.com
A-R-E.net

Lot 7:
G-E-N.com
G-E-N.net
E-X-P.com

Lot 8:
J-A-N.com ('January'. Also the most popular Dutch guy's name. Same as John in English.)
F-A-M.com (Family)
N-E-T.ws


CHEERS!
Rob
 
OK, the -cough, cough- only lot sold is Lot 1, at $4 for unclewilco. PM will be sent shortly! :)

Now, everybody, go spend your money HERE. Cheers!

Rob
 
thanks anno_domaini

great wossname as usual.

wilco
 
Cheers, uncle! It was a pleasure, as usual. :)

CHEERS!
Rob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom