• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

A challenge for experienced domainers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talkhost

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
561
Reaction score
0
I have a domain I caught on clubdrop a while ago 8yo.net but I cannot for the life of me make any money with it.. I've tried various parking programs and keywords etc but it makes no money..
The traffic seems to be quite steady and according to Sedo it is mostly North American.. About 30 uniques per day on average...
Is anyone up for trying to monetise this name??? Just tell me what namservers to change to and give it a go...2 weeks to see if you can do it. Keep whatever cash you make but tell me how you done it :laugh:

I'm sure it used to be some sort of free email or webhost site...
 
Put it on Domainsponsor. They filter robots, include etc. non-traffic which other parking programs show as "traffic". If DS shows traffic, email me.
 
I'm not a member of domain sponsor..
I have tried it so far at sedo, domainhop, trafficz and namedrive. All of which show the domain has traffic.
 
All of which logs any hit as traffic... Email me if you want to try it on DS via my account
 
I'd love to denny, but at the moment I'm stuck with the nameserver problem at Enom so I cannot change NS..
Can you keep the offer open to me and I'll be in touch soon?
 
Yeah whenever just email me
 
Often the related searches on Sedo give you a good idea what visitors are looking for, but it sounds like a good one for a precocious pre-teen to start a forum on for all those things that 8 yr olds like!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom