• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed A Few Domains to Appraise - bigpokerdollars.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rentedsmile

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I have the following domains that I would like appraised:

www.dirtycouples.co.uk
www.bigpokerdollars.com
www.buyoverseas.co.uk

I have been told by a SEDO representive that these are good solid domains, but they always fail when putting on their premium auction, so I need some proper advice on the value of these domains.

Thanks in advance, and please be brutally honest.

EDIT:

ALso like to add
poorcreditstore.com
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom