Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

A Few Newbie Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrbrendan

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When you see this on your 'my listings' page

We are currently verifying the following domains:
webring-adsl.com angelsnorthwest.net alpes-sensations.com

how long does that generally take?

also...

I bought another domain name and was given stats etc for its recent performance on sedo, and since i parked it there it has not matched up well to its previous performance at all... any tips on what i might be doing wrong? The domain name is ps3u.com

Also....

If you have experience using sedo and would like to lend me 5 minutes of your time, please IM me at 'craaaaaaaaap' on AIM, i would greatly appreciate it.

-Brendan

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hrbrendan said:
I bought another domain name and was given stats etc for its recent performance on sedo, and since i parked it there it has not matched up well to its previous performance at all... any tips on what i might be doing wrong? The domain name is ps3u.com
-Brendan

You say it has not matched up well. Do you mean in earnings or views/clicks? If you're seeing the same amount of traffic but the earnings are less then it could mean you need to change the keyword. Ask the previous owner what keyword they were using. You can change it under "optimization."

If the traffic is less .......well, I won't go there.

SedoCoUk

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello from Sedo,

Good advice 768768 - it can be as simple as a keyword change if you are referring to the clicks. I've had a look at the domain in your account and you're getting good traffic, so it does appear that the problem may lay with the keyword.

The verification of domains can take up to three working days, but is usually processed in one. To speed it up, ensure your details are correctly reflected in the WHOIS. When you buy a domain, it sometimes takes the registrar a few days to update the ownership details.

Kind Regards,

Nora Cotter
Key Account Manager

SEDO.COM :: Buy and Sell Domain Names and Websites

tel +49 (221)-420-758-287 :: fax +49 (212)-202-3951
email: [email protected] :: url: www.sedo.com

_______________________ :: make a name for yourself.

hrbrendan

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they showed up on my account now however the parking wasnt working... i removed and re added them, hopefully theyll work this time when they get re-added now that their out of the sedo system entirely.

-brendan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators