• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

A godaddy push with only email Help ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone.....

Ok I got godaddy domains push to me already, that they only needed my email. But now I need to push a domain to some one, for the first time, I know to unlock the domain. And use change account, but it ask for all the info fields before it will let me push it.

Ok what to do, my guess is put my info into the fields with their email. But will that work or not ?

Also the domain needs to keep my server, till the new owner gets what they need off the domain. If I put my info with their email, will it keep my server after they get it ?

If my info and their email will not work, how can I push the domain to them with only their email ?

I can't find anything on godaddys site, about pushing a domain at all. Godaddy is not easy like enoms, pushing names with enom is really easy.

Thanks, for your help! Tim
 
First Name: Whatever
Last Name: Whoever
Company: *BLANK*
Address 1: Earth
Address 2: *BLANK*
City: Here
Province: There
Country: Anywhere
Phone: 9111111111
Fax: *BLANK*
Email: *Real email of the other party*

p.s. you do not need to unlock the domain to do a push.

Wait! Are you saying you are lending it to someone and get it back later? For "server", do you mean DNS? It will not change until they modify it.
 
Thanks for the fast reply, so I just put anything in the other fields right ?

Also do you know, if it will change my server info when it's pushed ?

The new owner will need to FTP to it first, and then can change the server to theirs.

Thanks! Tim
 
try to refresh, i edited my reply.
 
I sold the domain to them, and need to push it to them. By my server yes DNS, they need to get files by FTPing to the domain. So if like it changed to godaddy DNS, it would not go to my server to let them get the files they need.

So it will not change the DNS, so they can change that after they get the files they want then that is good. I just wanted to make sure, so I did not mess anything up.

Thank, you for the help! :) Tim
 
Oh, wait! hosting is a different story. You have to create an FTP account for them.
 
I give them the main cpanel info for the domain, so they can get what they need off of it. I started the push for them as well.....

Will godaddy want me to give a Auth code or anything, to get the push done to the new owner or no ?
 
Thank, you for your help.

It shows the domain pushed ok, into the new owners godaddy account. It is still working on my DNS, so that worked as well. Thanks! Tim :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom