• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed A Grief Stage .com Appraisal

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salient

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
549
Reaction score
0
Now only if I could secure Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance in the .com I could corner the grief market, if there is such a thing. Maybe a grief portal is the way to go...

Denial.com

Cheers,
Stuart.
 
Wow, Depression.com would be huge.. Many depressed people out there. Just take a look at all the anti-depressant drug sales in the U.S. .. The statistics are mindboggling. No, it's actually depressing :(

.
 
What exactly is the domain? AGriefStage.com ?
 
RADiSTAR said:
What exactly is the domain? AGriefStage.com ?

I think denial.com was the domain he wanted appraised...
 
I need my glasses tonight :-D
 
Denial.com


Once again as seen on dnforum a classic domain name.

A great name for the internet reality forum's and an easy 2500.00 to 3000.00
Help area. Many people hear this and act on this name. Can hook up with some affilite
and make this in a month and bring this value up.

Nice name
 
>Im not convinced it's a keeper yet.

Yeah you are right. Pretty useless name... Just ship it over to me and I will send you 40 DNF $ for it. :-P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom