• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

A new forum titled: CLEAN OUT YOUR PM BOX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am...
 
Upgrade your account and you have a huge inbox!
(though, a smaller wallet)
 
Trust me, you can never have too huge of an inbox. Mine's always 99% full.

Which reminds me of a bug; one cannot zap the entire contents of their inbox/outbox. E.g. even if you select the tick box next to the entire inbox, you can't then delete them. This only works on 50-per-page basis!
 
Did you get the PM? Your inbox is full! :lol:
 
Did you get the email? Your inbox is full! :lol:

My twitter is invite only and my inbox was full so I didn't get the pending request, so the bounced email went to my blackberry but there were routing issues so it went back to the sender; they decided to give me a call instead but my ringer was off :D Next time just holler!
 
Trust me, you can never have too huge of an inbox. Mine's always 99% full.

Which reminds me of a bug; one cannot zap the entire contents of their inbox/outbox. E.g. even if you select the tick box next to the entire inbox, you can't then delete them. This only works on 50-per-page basis!

That sounds more like a feature than a bug.

General rule of thumb: Global Edits Never Work. Trust me!

And sometimes, they are thrust upon you. I recently went to my dvr to delete some shows. Its a Dish DVR. It has a checkoff system, and folders. I opened a folder and checked off 5 shows. I did not check off any other shows. I said Go! and it sat for a long time... which is a very bad sign. It deleted every recorded show. AARGH!!!

Upgrade your membershhip and your inbox will never runneth over. Hey maybe its time for one of those upgrade deals!!!!
 
Kohl's is high end to me.. wow nordstrum is not for the have nots. Do not forget I'm a starving domainer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom