• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

A question about using photos and paying royalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whydna

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
375
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

I own an automotive portal/website and I have a bunch of articles on the website regarding these automobilies. I want to add pictures into these articles and were wondering if the photos provided by the Car companies through press releases are free to use?

If not, where would I find photos that I can use (through royalties?)

Thanks
 
Try fotosearch.com or jupiterimages.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom